Subject: PCMCIA card reader
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/03/2000 21:46:33
So, the Aviator gizmo's ISA<->PCMCIA thing says:

pcic0: controller 0 detecting irqs with mask 0xdeb8:
pcic0: no available irq, will poll for card insertion and removal

And that's all it says.  Should I be trying to set it differently?

Also, it has a set of jumpers for "slot select" (which I assume means which
PCMCIA slot), and then others for DMA channel.  I tried setting DMA channel to
"2", because DMA channels 0 and 1 are used by my sound card, but that doesn't
seem to work.

Do I care about DMA?  Any likely settings I should try to make it work?

-s