Subject: Re: SOLVED: random cc1 SEGV's with 1.4.1/1.4.2_ALPHA
To: None <tm_wanka@earthling.net>
From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2000 22:06:32
> On 28 Jan 00, at 0:48, Todd Whitesel wrote:
> > At the 150/180 processor settings, the motherboard "runs at" 50mhz
> > according to the BIOS messages; at the 166/200 processor settings it
> > "runs at" 75mhz.
>
> Hi,
> the 200MHz. CPU should be operated with 60MHz. external
> frequency, the 180MHz. version at 66MHz.

Funny, I would have expected things that were even multiples, like
180/60mhz and 200/50mhz and so on.

In any case, I have no choice! There's only one row of jumpers on this
mommy board, and it lets you pick the CPU speed. The slower frequency
appears to be pre-selected for each CPU speed. It doesn't make a lot
of sense to me either.

And I have more news on this, but that deserves a subject line change.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ best.com