Subject: SCIOIFMEDIA [ Switched to a realtek8139]
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org,>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/30/2000 14:36:42
I recently replaced my 3com 3c905b TX card with a rtl8139 and the rl device
works like a charm. If anyone wants my 3c905b TX card email me and I'll choose
someone to hand it too for the cost of shipping. That card has been a hassle in
every OS I've had it in. It's gone to one of you on the list that needs ..
wants or wants to use it for development of a driver. Those who intend to use
it for a dev will most likely be the top candidates for the card. Come and get
it.

cheers
Tony "The heck with that 3com card" Hernandez

E-Mail: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@gru.net>
Date: 30-Jan-00
Time: 14:32:00

This message was sent by XFMail