Subject: More APM stuff
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/23/2000 00:32:32
So, I recently had the 'mysterious hangs' problem (fixed, apparently,
by kern_proc.c 1.37 or later).  Sure enough, the new version was fine
under load.

So, I moved my laptop and plugged it back in, and about 30 seconds later
it hung.

Hmm.

Well, I can't help but notice that many of my hangs have come after putting
the laptop back on power, and I have 'battery' and 'line' scripts that play
with the 'atactl' stuff.

I've got a ThinkPad, and it needs APM_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS 0 in the config
file, which it has.  Anyone know of any recent APM lossage or changes?

-s