Subject: Re: sometimes network
To: David Brownlee , George Sollish <gsollish@mail.gisco.net>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/17/2000 09:14:59
I've got a request into 3Com to get the documentation on the 3C905B
card.  The problem appears to be with Linux (Win98 in my case) putting the
card into the power-state D3.  From notes on the Linux web page, this
requires special recovery steps on the part of the driver to bring the card
back up again.

When I have more info, I'll send in my fix (if someone doesn't beat me to
it....)

Steven G.
steven_grunza@ieee.org