Subject: None
To: port-i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/16/2000 19:56:22
Wow!

  It seems like everyone but me knows how to wipe out that
master boot record.  That fdisk did the job.
  Now I have another question. ( believe it or not)

This machine has two harddrives.  One 402 megabyte drive
and one 40 meg drive.  I wanted to split the installation
between these two drives.
Like maybe use the 40 meg drive as a swap partition
and put the rest of the system on the 402 meg drive.

 In the redhat installation program you could choose one or both
the available drives and assign the mount points on both drives.

  But on the NetBSD sysinst it asks me to choose which drive
I want to install NetBSD on.  So I have to choose the big one.

  Does anyone have any tricks to install NetBSD with sysinst using both
disks?

        Thanks a lot everyone,

                Guy

New Jersey, USA