Subject: Re: Better than..
To: Greg Scott <gscott@londononline.net>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/03/2000 15:48:17
Well, I don't know about a list, and I'm not in the least interested in
starting anybody flaming at all, but in my experience, linux has the most
drivers for the latest h/w and it runs pretty reliably.

NetBSD seems ultra-reliable (actually, it's this feature that most draws me
to this OS), carefully designed, and new features are thought out before
going into a release.  Plus, of course, it runs on most every type of h/w
known to man.

-Mike Cheponis