Subject: Re: New CRT
To: None <tgruhn@olg.com>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/01/2000 16:32:48
On Sat, Jan 01, 2000 at 07:16:11PM +0000, tgruhn@olg.com wrote:
> I am considering the purchase of a 17" ViewSonic Monitor.
> In particular model PS775 -- will this screen be supported by
> virtue of being a ViewSonic 17"?

Monitors require no special support from the OS. It only needs
to be compatible with your video card. As that will be an SVGA
monitor, any VGA or SVGA video card will work fine.

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,