Subject: Re: verrry slow ethernet
To: Cliff Crawford <cjc26@cornell.edu>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/31/1999 06:25:42
First off I might suggest MTU discovery, however, you shouldn't get that
far if MTU is the problem.  Might I suggest grabbing a quick tcpdump of
the failing session (i.e. the ftp to ftp.gnu.org)?  That might
help.  Although it might also be a hardware problem, and I can't help you
on that one, sorry.

-Jon Lindgren
 "Xyzzy!  You're a duck!"
 jlindgren@espus.com, yubyub@yubyub.net