Subject: Re: NetBsd as A File Server
To: None <sam@epita.fr>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/28/1999 17:11:49
> > We also support the Qlogic 1080 controller, which also does LVD.
> > It's a 64-bit PCI card, but it appears to work fine in a 32-bit PCI
> > slot.  I do however guess that the Advansys cards are both cheaper
> > and easier to find a reseller for.
>
> Do u have a precise Card with this chip? Cause we have
> difficulties to find such cards...

Well, I told you it would be difficult to find, didn't I? ;-)  I
have the impression that in certain areas it's also difficult to
find a vendor willing to sell these cards in smaller quantities.  I
am lucky enough to have a vendor here in Norway who can do that.
I've not asked them whether they ship internationally.  Their web
site is www.amdata.no.  I have no association with them other than
as a happy customer.

Regards,

- H=E5vard