Subject: Re: building NetBSD Graphical apps with fdesign + xforms ??
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polder.ubc.kun.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/24/1999 16:41:38
On Wed 22 Dec 1999 at 18:29:54 -0800, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> Try it again. I moved the alpha one onto ftp.netbsd.org manually, so you
> should find it.

Thanks! Now it worked. The pkgsrc seemed to fetch a wrong filename
though, since /usr/src/distfiles/xforms-alpha/xforms-alpha did not exist
(it seemed to be looking for that), but
/usr/src/distfiles/xforms-alpha/bxform-088.tgz did. But I had not
re-supped so maybe that was changed in the mean time.

And it even works on my monochrome X terminal (a sun 3/50), yay!

> Take care,
> Bill
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@polder.ubc.     -- If one tells the truth,
\X/ .kun.nl     -- one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out. (Oscar Wilde)