Subject: Re: X cards - two heads?
To: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
From: Steven Grunza <steven_grunza@ieee.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/22/1999 10:13:08
If anyone can tell me how to get my PC to netboot into NetBSD-i386, I'll
give the dual head X stuff a try.  I've got a pair of Viper V550's.  I've
been trying to figure out how to get a netboot-able system built but have
had zero luck so far (unless you count bad luck, I've got plenty of that).

steven_grunza@ieee.org