Subject: Re: ICQ tools.
To: Jonathan Eisch <jeisch@boku.net>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/06/1999 00:34:46
On Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 07:49:03PM -0600, Jonathan Eisch wrote:

> Also, someone who is into ICQ type stuff, and the NetBSD packages, maybe
> you could put one together for the common good?

There is one in the pkgsrc, japanese/micq - (There was a thread
long ago about why it's in japanese/, please don't ask)

It's command-line though. There aren't any graphical packages
(that I know of).

Someone mentioned almost having licq working a couple of weeks
back... ?

[This doesn't seem very i386 or sparc specific - perhaps we could
follow up in -help or -users ? ]

Any sufficiently advanced Common Sense will seem like magic...
					      - me