Subject: further on my Micron 66Mhz/64-bit motherboard
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@solidum.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/03/1999 19:06:35
  In sys/arch/i386/pci/pchb.c, in pchbattach(), we only attach PCI buses
behind the bridge if it is a bridge that we recognize.

  This seems wrong.

  If it is a host bridge, then it has a type-1 header, and we should be
able to understand stuff anyway, and scan the PCI bus behind it.

  I tried just copying stuff from the Intel, but that wasn't right.
  Linux just works... I am attempting to get the manual on this chipset.
We bought the motherboard specifically to get 64-bit/66Mhz PCI.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
	mailto:mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca	mailto:mcr@solidum.com