Subject: Re: problems with Compaq Thunderlan embedded chip
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Nate Bohlmann <njb@elfwerks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/21/1999 20:28:39
On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> Please make sure you don't have 'PnP OS' set to YES in the bios (or anything
> related). Interrupts mappings should be done by the bios.

Well, I went back to do this and lo and behold, it all works.  Don't ask
me what changed between yesterday and today but Compaq has a weird bios
system so I think I might have flipped an unknown bit somewhere.  Thanks
for the suggestion though.  I can now report that the Netflex 3/P works
just fine so I guess you can take the 'untested' remark off the documents.

Nate

--
Nathan Bohlmann                                        njb@elfwerks.com
Elfwerks Consulting                        http://www.elfwerks.com/~njb