Subject: Re: cardbus in -current, ne0...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/12/1999 10:35:52
In message <199911120328.VAA19068@guild.plethora.net>, you write:

-> I still get hangs using the cardbus code and an ne2000-clone PCMCIA card.
->
-> Anyone else using cardbus?

Yah, I'm using the cardbus code, and my ne2000-clone works fine, but I do
see a load of other issues.  I think Johan is right when he says that there
are still quite a few issues to be worked out before the cardbus code is
considered "production quality".

[FWIW, I see hangs on removal/insertion of 16-bit cards, I see panics from
 removal of Cardbus cards in certain cases, ...]

On the other hand, I would like to thank all those that have worked on it..
Having something to hack on is better than not having any support...

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                  rafal@mediaone.net