Subject: Re: cardbus in -current, ne0...
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Matt Ragan <mragan@uk.tivoli.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/12/1999 10:25:18
Peter Seebach wrote:

> I still get hangs using the cardbus code and an ne2000-clone PCMCIA card.
>
> Anyone else using cardbus?
>
> -s

I'm using it on a Thinkpad 770Z with a 3C575, and it works fine as long as it
is in slot 0.  If I put it in slot 1, then the card is recognized, but any
activity to the card gives a timeout error when any data is sent to the card.
I've tested the card in slot 1 under Windows and it works, and it fails on
another Thinkpad running NetBSD, so there definitely appears to be an anomaly
there.

--
Matt Ragan                                EMEA IT/Network Support
Tivoli Systems (UK) Ltd.                      +44 (0) 1753 780070