Subject: Re: Electrical relays <- NetBSD
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jeff Northon <jeffo@sasq.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/28/1999 06:11:36
We are getting one of these soon, looks good.

> 	http://www.realweasel.com/
>
> It's a "video" card that provides console serial input/output and it

We are looking into the development of a circuit board that will reset
50 to 100 relays. I would prefer something that would attach to Ethernet
to control systems anywhere on the network. This would be for process
control or rebooting hung servers. Sort of like a print server attached to
a block of relays. Once we can jiggle a relay, we can attach it to an ATX
motherboard or just interrupt the power to a Remote Access Server or power
cycle the tape backup machine.

Hmm

Jeff Northon