Subject: Re: K7
To: None <marcotte@panix.com>
From: Arie <bevo@brandeis.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/25/1999 23:45:20
I have had a k7 for a month now and love it.  I have the FIC SD11.  Its a
plain board compared to what you get with most BX motherboards these days
but runs stable.  It won't boot a k7 higher up than 600 mhz at the moment
but FIC should have a bios fix for that soon (I hope).
  check out slota.com soon.  Webadmin will be posting reviews of the MSI,
FIC and Gigabyte motherboards for the K7.

bevo