Subject: Re: Internet Access Problems!
To: Matthew Bell <mtbell@mb1.dial.servtech.com>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/1999 12:44:40
> I don't know what it could be, so before I go and cry to my ISP I
> thought it would be a good thing to ask.

I would suggest following the opposite course, actually, since you're
a customer of your ISP...    However, I appreciate the opportunity
you have given me to gain merit!   :')

I would suggest that you try restarting your name server, just to be
sure that it hasn't erroneously created negative cache entries for
these sites, particularly if you are running an old version of NetBSD
that doesn't include BIND 8.2.  I suspect that your problem is name
service, one way or another, but whether it'll be as simple as
restarting your name server I don't know.

			       _MelloN_