Subject: Re: CARDBUS kernel config missing devices?
To: None <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Ken Nakata <nakata@sequent.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/18/1999 16:40:02
On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:58:54 -0700, Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> The CARDBUS config file says its GENERIC plus Cardbus support.
> A squiz show's its missing at least

[...]
> I'm guessing this is simply due to commits to -current's i386/conf/GENERIC
> thatp happened after Hayakawa-san prepared patches for commit.
> Is there any reason not to add all the above?
> How about the wsmouse/wskbd and pms0 changes?

I can't say much about anything else, but my kernels with CardBus code
have been working quite well with wsmouse/wskbd/pms or whatever I have
on this Toshiba laptop (the same model as Hayakawa-san has).

When I get back home (I'm away on a business trip), I'll try to see if
uaudio works with my Panasonic USB speakers.

Ken