Subject: Re: MiroTV Card - bktr0
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <netbsd@arresum.inka.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1999 20:11:25
On Sat Oct 16 19:29:16 1999, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:

> G'day all,
>
> I've this MiroPCTV card stuck in my machine and thought that it
> was time to become adventures and re-activate this gadget.
[..]
> hotdog# fxtv
> mmap of driver buffer failed: Invalid argument

Your kernel driver is too old. Get a newer one from:

ftp://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/bt848/driver/1.74/

And no, before you ask. This version won't make it into the
official netbsd tree. It is not bus_space save so it won't
run on the alpha or on non i386 pci systems.
We first need to fix that, but we should work on the version v2.x
which needs more work to get it run on NetBSD.

Bernd