Subject: Re: Multi-box, networked backups
To: NetBSD/i386 Discussion List <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <tgruhn@olg.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/13/1999 12:35:16
Mr. Woods:
  I don't mind the "automation", then I can throw it into a PERL
script or a cron job. In the future I plan on using it to backup
my wifes WIN NT system -- if I can figure out how to get my original
speed of 375 to 450KB/s back! Yesterday, some dude sent me a huge
email -- it contained a shar file with a bunch of shared memory
routines in ANSI-C. This is generally a SYSV feature (LINUX TOO?).
I am gonna compile and install them, if I can keep a steady stream
writing to tape, I don't see why I can't get back to 400KB/s.
BTW: What do you have against BRU as a backup system?