Subject: Who created XFree86 3.3.5 snapshot?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/30/1999 13:16:28
Hello,

Who created the XFree86 3.3.5 snapshot that is located on ftp.netbsd.org?

I would like to get a copy of the source code for that snapshot to
test some things for a pr that I wrote. I have been told that there
are NetBSD-specific changes in this snapshot, so simply getting the
source from the ftp.xfree86.org site will (apparently) not work for
me.

Thanks,

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, LLC                 | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |