Subject: Re: Compiling/Configuring Nethack-3.2.2
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: April G Gruhn <gudongfe@pilot.msu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/28/1999 09:11:01
As a matter of fact, Netscape is exactly what I was running at the time:
I would iconify it and set in the corner, and work on nethack...
I was also told it would help to start the X server in 16bit mode, this
would give me more colors. That fixed the "can't fin color XXX" problem with
angband. I guess I should try 16bit mode and start nethack after exiting
Netscape.