Subject: RE: Install problems
To: 'Jonathan Cline' <Cline@d2tech.com>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/16/1999 13:11:11
Can you burn a CDROM ? it will be much easier to do once you get that done.
boot from the floppies and install from the CDROM that will be much easier
especially if your not used to *nix. It's obvious that the novell server is
not allowing or does not have a route back to your machine from the outside
for some reason. while your in sysinst can you try to run an ftp command to
see if you can establish a connection? It might be that there's no route ...
This is all I can say without "being there" it would be cool if you could
put your machine on the other side of the firewall for the install then
bring it back..

just some thoughts

--
Tony Hernandez