Subject: Re: 3com 3c905B-tx strange behaviour
To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
From: Heron GALLEGOS <gallegos@csxxi.sepc.edu.mx>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/13/1999 12:55:57
On Mon, 30 Aug 1999, Robert Elz wrote:
> Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:42:43 +1000
>
>   | Then I'll send in a PR with the diffs.   I think it will become a fairly
>   | small change.
>
> But for those who simply want to attempt to make their 33C905B-TX work,
> when it hasn't been, the patch is appended below.   Apply it in the
> /sys/dev/ic directory, and make sure that ukphy is included in the kernel
> config.

I am not sure if i must patch elinkxl.c in my box because his date
is different to that the diff file expects and the version may vary.

The diff file expects Aug 30 1999 for elinkxl.c
elinkxl.c in 1.4.1 is Apr 28 1999
elinkxl.c in 1.4 is Apr 28 1999

elinkxlreg.h is ok because matches with the date of the diff file.

Does anybody can send me elinkxl.c already patched?

Thanks a lot

Heron Gallegos
Centro Siglo XXI - Informatica Educativa
Saltillo, Coah., Mexico