Subject: Re: XFree86 & GLX support?
To: Sean Doran <smd@ebone.net>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/13/1999 13:09:07
Sean Doran writes:

> | With the latest snapshot from the URL above, I just did the following:
> | ./configure --with-mesa=/usr/pkgsrc/graphics/Mesa/work/Mesa-3.0 --with-chipset=tnt
> | make
>
> Hm, snapshot and CVS fetch both result in a failure in libGL/Makefile
> because of the use of the "ifeq" operator (wrong grammar).
>
> How did you build the package?

As Thilo Manske mentioned, this requires gmake.  So I was inaccurate
above.. :(  I forgot about that little problem.  Generaly, whenever
I see the "Need an operator" type error, I always try gmake.  I wish
people with note the gmake requirement in their README's, etc. :)

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.