Subject: Wanted: Help getting Compact Flash card running under -current
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/11/1999 18:26:43
(1.4.x is fine too)

laptop under Windows.  They fail under both NetBSD and BSD/OS, and fail the
same way on my roommate's laptop.

I seek input and/or help from people who have any of the following
experiences:
	1.  A working CF card running under NetBSD.
	2.  Experience with the PCMCIA code.

I'm hoping to find out what's wrong, and/or fix it.  I'm not exactly a kernel
hacker, so I'd appreciate it if someone with more relevant skill could help
out.  I could probably offer some small reward (say, a compact flash card) as
a bounty for help getting this fixed.

I want this fixed because I have a camera that takes about 2-3 hours to copy
30MB of files over serial cable to my Mac; I'd rather use a faster interface.

-s