Subject: Sound...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/09/1999 21:14:42
I have a Turtle Beach Montego II sound card. Obviously I'd like to use it,
but it's not currently supported.

I played around (very) little, and it don't seem like I could just adapt
one of the existing drivers for it.

Does anybody work on a driver for this card?
It's a PCI card, which claims (in my very brief manual) to be ISA SB
compatible.

It was shipped along with my machine directly from DELL, just if anyone
wants to know why I have it. (Pretty good sound though)

	Johnny