Subject: RE: 3com 3c905B-tx strange behaviour
To: 'Frank van der Linden' <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/25/1999 10:19:05
the only problem is , that this machine is at home right now and as you can
see its not on the network :( dmesg finds the card and displays 'good'
informtation regarding the card and 'configures' it. ifconfig -a shows the
proper IP address, netmask etc. is there something I should be looking for?
I can get you these messages but it will have to be tommorow -- which means
ill have to go home and copy them to a peice of paper :( I usually paste all
pertinent information like you requested but its not to easy this time.

cheers -- thanks for the help

 --
Tony Hernandez
*NIX <> MCP <> A+ <> Workstation Admin