Subject: Re: sysinst on boot-tiny.fs works until swap problem...
To: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/05/1999 12:13:59
Thanks.

Unfortunately, even when I installed a big disk and made a huge swap
partition, I got the same UVM out of memory messages

/sbin/ping -c <my nameserver's IP address> UVM: pid 13 (sysinst), uid 0 killed:
out of swap

UVM: pid 47 (ping), uid 0 killed: out of swap.

So, it seems the problem is that it's not possible to do a 1.4 install with
boot-tiny.fs onto a 4 MB system?

Thanks again -Mike