Subject: Re: characters on screen after exiting from X Windows...
To: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
From: Zach Fine <zach@xdsl014.serv.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/02/1999 13:40:29
I too see a screen of multicolored garbage characters on my screen
after exiting from X Windows.  My virtual terminals also disappear
from view or show up as black after switching between them a few
times. At that point I'm still able to switch to the one displaying
X graphics though.

My configuration: NetBSD 1.4, Diamond FireGL Pro 1000 PCI graphics
card, XFree86 Version 3.3.3.1 (GLINT accelerated driver, patchlevel
0).

-Zach Fine
czyz@serv.net