Subject: I/O functions in C
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Mike Sienicki <mike@cpdist.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/22/1999 20:35:17
Dear NetBSD,

At a radio station that I work for they are using two computers and two
modems to access two different AM transmitter facilities to gather data
from each.  To top this off they are both running DOS. I want to get rid of
one PC and load NetBSD on the other and write my own C program to do all of
this. Not a difficult task, but, I am not familiar with what high level I/O
functions in C would handle a modem connected to either COM0 or COM1. If
anybody can help man-o-man that would be really sooper dooper!

--Video Mike--