Subject: Re: Copying a file from one box to another
To: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
From: Amir Nazary <anazary@imagepower.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/17/1999 12:19:01
Well, it's a samba mounted file transfer from an NT box that is writing a
tiff file as a fax is received.  The NT box won't allow me to move the file
until it's finished writing, so that's cool.  But once the file start's
being moved to the Unix box, I need to be able to move it again through scp
to another Unix box once I know the file is not still being written to.