Subject: Re: SCSI card question
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Dan J Fraser <dfraser@mother.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/05/1999 08:06:39
On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 01:56:28PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> I guess there are more peoples happy with this driver than peoples who have
> problems. I have ncr810 or 875-based boards in a lot of machines,
> from my home machine to the backup server at work, a file server for

I'm using an ncr810-based card (ASUS PCI-SC200 to be exact) with NetBSD and
my Exabyte 8200 tape drive, and it ticks along just fine.  No problems at
all with the driver, at least that I've seen. :)

--
Dan J. Fraser <dfraser@mother.com> -- <URL:http://www.mother.com/~dfraser/>
Finger me for Geek Code/PGP public key.  IRC (irc.warped.net) nick: Optic