Subject: Re: HP Pavilion problem
To: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
From: Richard Pennington <rich@rdp.introl.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/04/1999 11:00:39
Thanks for the clue, Tony.

There wasn't a BIOS entry to control the USB port, that I could find.

What there was, however, was a mysterious entry that said OS Type.
It was set to Windows98/NT, and had legal values of that, Windows95, and Other.

"Other" did the trick.

I wonder what magic that did?

It still boots Windows98 just fine.

-Rich