Subject: Re: HP Pavilion problem
To: Richard Pennington <rich@rdp.introl.com>
From: Tony Hernandez <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/03/1999 05:26:53
Well basically what that did was turn " plug and play aware OS " OFF .Im not sure
exactly how this works . If you look in you BIOS there may be something about
on-board USB chip , HP might have called it something else who knows ... if you run
into plug and play problems down the road  thats where you go , when it says NT /95
that means that its asking you for a plug and play aware OS .. this is kinda foggy ..
they think that windows95 /NT/98  is the only plug and play aware OS ... whatever ..

Anyhow cheers bud , Glad that I could point you in the right direction.

Tony Hernandez