Subject: FW: NE2000 driver
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray@gem.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/02/1999 12:48:53
OK, I understand the aspect of being able to hear one's own transmissions. I
had a look at the flags in net/if.h and I understand your point. My problem
is that transmission rates across this interface are literally half what NT
can do so I strongly suspected an inappropirately configured device. From a
channel point of view, simplex and full-duplex are opposites. For a network
interface I understand your point of simplex/duplex which is different.
	I don't understand the reason network transfer rates are SO slow and
I really want them cranked up. Mind you this could be happening from the
daemon that I am communicating with. In this case ftp.
	Do you have an ideas as to what I can do or what I am
misunderstanding?

	High regards,
				Murray.

Murray Armfield