Subject: Re: Intel etherexpress pro 10/100 problems
To: Amir Nazary <anazary@imagepower.com>
From: Jeff Northon <jeffo@sasq.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/27/1999 14:02:37
I just got the latest Doc rev from 3com, a thick book of a thing ~243
pages, Brian Buhrow will be looking at this when he has time.
I guess that I am glad that I didn't go out and buy a Intel 10/100. But we
are not seeing problems with the Intel 10/100 we are using on 1.4, at
least not yet. What brings the problem on?

Jeff Northon

Cards:
905B
905B - TX