Subject: Re: NetBSD on 5MB ram
To: Grant Stockly <gussie@stockly.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/24/1999 14:29:30
	Hmm - I've run NetBSD on an i386 with 4MB so it _should_ be OK.
	Could you edit /etc/rc and add 'echo' statements before each
	line the in 'updating motd' block, and maybe a 'swapctl -l' also
	to determine on which line it fails.

		David/absolute

 -=-  "I know its not the right thing, and I know its not the good thing"  -=-