Subject: Re: Quake2 & LINUX eulation.
To: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@eecs.ukans.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/24/1999 08:33:51
>	If you write it, it will be made available :)
 [...]
>> Here's an idea, while it's on my mind: Is there interest in adding such
>> info to the port-i386 web page?  If, by hook or by crook, I can get Quake2
>> running, I would be willing to write a page if it would get space on the
>> www.netbsd.org server & a pointer from the i386 homepage...

http://rkr.kcnet.com/quake2.html

It is a first-cut at a page.  Feel free to copy it to www.netbsd.org,
somewhere.  Over, say, the next month, I will accept comments on
tweaks/additional information, and modify my local copy (and, if desired,
will inform someone at netbsd.org about updates).  After that, I will
leave it in the capable hands of someone else.  (Hm, I should also put
some thanks in there to a couple of people who gave some useful advice.)

The document is lynx-compatible.  However, it's been a long time since I
was reasonably familiar with most of HTML so there are some things that
can stand improvement, I'm sure.  E.g., I couldn't remember the stadard
tag to indicate fixed-width text (there is such a standard tag, isn't
there?), so for the moment the text is all one font type.  This is
obviously not an issue with lynx, but with Netscape...

  "I probably don't know what I'm talking about." --rauch@eecs.ukans.edu