Subject: Re: wine: will not run binaries
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/21/1999 19:17:12
On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Matthias Scheler wrote:

: > And I'm wondering if VMWare *should* work on NetBSD, anyway...
:
: Why not?

That was more of a cynical note.  I think it's cute, but probably won't use
it myself.  That doesn't prevent someone else from doing the work to make it
work, of course.

Remember, I spearheaded the first protest against preventing things to be
pkgized because `it shouldn't be a pkg' [because the people in question
didn't like the software being easily accessible]....

I may not agree with the software you use, but will defend to the death your
right to use it.  <g>

--
-- Todd Vierling (tv@pobox.com)