Subject: Re: pppd and nat
To: Bruce Anderson <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tobias Seiler <tobias.seiler@mail.privat.kkf.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/17/1999 12:01:15
Bruce Anderson wrote on 17.06.1999 6:38 Uhr something like:

Hi Bruce,

well, I already did this otherwise I could not use pppd on 1.4 and I
haven't changed something with that config. Could there be anything wrong
with my config that was not affecting the functionality with 1.3.2 but
now with 1.4 it does ?

(the same nat config works like a charme for a machine with 1.4 and
isdn4bsd but this one does not use the pppd)

Bye, Tobias