Subject: Re: Xircom , Credit Card 10/100 CE-10/100 . Device Not configured.
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/16/1999 20:52:54
On Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 03:57:09PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
>  dbsaint@bellsouth.net wrote:
>
>  > I suppose these cards are not supported in 1.4 ?
>
> No.  Hope to have something for -current (and maybe a 1.4.x release)
> in the not-too-distant-future.
>
>         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>

A couple of people are working on these, and should have something soon.

Jason, were you referring to the messages in the mailing list, or
are you doing some work on this also?

As an aside, anyone have comments on using pkgsrc to provide new
drivers in an existing release?

--
David Maxwell, david@vex.net|david@maxwell.net --> Mastery of UNIX, like
mastery of language, offers real freedom. The price of freedom is always dear,