Subject: TNT-Cards (was: Re: Banshee cards)
To: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@labitzke.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/1999 17:41:31
* Thilo Manske (Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE) [990613 17:25]:
> BTW: For all Riva 128, TNT[12]-users: There are patches available as well:
> http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html
> and go to "Linux" (Ächz!). You can safely ignore the rejects...

At least for Riva128 and Riva TNT there is support in our xsrc since
November/December 1998. It works well on my system since that time. The
appropriate patches got included in XFree 6.3.3. But I have to admit that
I don't know whether the TNT2 is supported already and whether the
patches you mention differ from the data in xsrc/XFree 6.3.3.

Bye, Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)