Subject: Re: Bnashee cards
To: None <tabs@themaster.de>
From: Thilo Manske <Thilo.Manske@HEH.Uni-Oldenburg.DE>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/1999 16:02:49
On Sun, Jun 13, 1999 at 03:42:18PM +0100, Tobias Seiler wrote:
> I've made a Xserver available on my website that is capable of running on a
> 3Dfx Banshee or Voodoo3 chipset.
> I applied the changes that are already available for Linux to the NetBSD
> XFree86 tree and it is working well for me.
Where do you got the patches? (I've bought a banshee for one of my other
boxes, since I've read that XFree86 3.3.4 will support them :-) - not for
games, for the crisp 2D picture!!! (and because they're quite cheap)).

BTW: For all Riva 128, TNT[12]-users: There are patches available as well:
http://www.nvidia.com/Products.nsf/htmlmedia/software_drivers.html
and go to "Linux" (Ächz!). You can safely ignore the rejects...
--
Dies ist Thilos Unix Signature! Viel Spass damit.