Subject: Re: q3test + riva tnt working..
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/1999 21:46:19
Christos Zoulas writes:

> Again a bit of overkill to build everything static.
> if you make libc install it and then make ld_elf.so and install it, you
> should be able to make build (I think).

I agree.  I would guess that using your script is a lot simpler.. :)
In my case I didn't have the benefit of the COMPAT_AOUT code when I
converted, so building static was required.  I still think it is
probably the safest way, but not the simplest.

Thanks again for making it all possible Christos!

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.