Subject: Re: SOLVED (RE: my problem installing 1.4)
To: None <gallegos@csxxi.sepc.edu.mx>
From: Tony Hernandez <tony.hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/1999 15:31:34
I had this problem at one point ! Im glad it happened to me first so that I
could help. This is by far the most interesting and friendly list Ive ever
seen .. It keeps me using NetBSD because of the undying user - user
support. Kept open this is why this OS is worth a damn. The opportunity to
speak with people that actually write _the_ code for this OS makes it ever
so interesting. And these developers are so kind as to lend a hand when
something is 'unconfigured'

I just wnated to say thanks to all of you who make this list what it is and
more importantly who make this OS what it is .

Cheers

Tony Hernandez