Subject: Re: Ensoniq AudioPCI sound card problem
To: Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/03/1999 23:42:15
    Date:        Fri, 21 May 1999 19:48:16 -0400
    From:        Ezra Story <ezy@panix.com>

  | I have a driver which works with a few buglets, but I was under
  | the impression that Charles was just about done with a better one,
  | so I never polished it for submission.  Nothing has appeared on
  | sup after the -current reversion yet, so I assume it's yet another
  | project he's got on the back burner.  If someone wants, I email
  | what I have to them.

I'm just reading NetBSD mail from 2 weeks ago.  I'm not sure yet if
there is anything later on the lists about this topic.  If so, such
that asking for a copy of your driver no longer makes any sense, please
just ignore this mail and I will catch up one what comes later soon
enough.

Otherwise, I would appreciate a copy...

Thanks,

kre